Some things for you to ponder as you take your next drink of coffee:
- Have you ever given a gift to someone for no reason other than “just because”?
- Just because you eat natural foods does that mean when you die, it will be “of natural causes”?
- Have you ever complimented the people who report to you “for a job well done”, just because?
- Just because you had a bit of extra time, have you ever wondered how the creator of the first clock knew what time it was?
- Have you ever slowed down long enough to “actually show one of your direct reports what GOOD looks like, just because you wanted to set them up to be successful?
- Just because you actually listen to what someone is saying; have you ever pondered why people proclaim they “slept like a baby”, when babies wake up every 2 hours?
- Have you ever made a commitment to surrounding your top performers with other top performers…just because you spend the greatest portion of your 24 hr. day working with them?
- Have you ever thought about creating a legacy of Care and Respect for others…just because?
Go forth and ponder. Then, take action.
Contact Top Line Performance to learn even more about achieving exceptional outcomes with available talent.
(To unsubscribe simply go to PatPiles@tlperformance.com and type Unsubscribe)