The Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce and Pat Piles will be offering the highly successful, 5-part SUCCESSFUL SUPERVISION program on-line beginning in July.
Supervisory Success is made possible by understanding the options and tools available to you as a supervisor or manager. Successful Supervision is a function of role clarity, the achievement of goals, the development of people, decision-making skills
For more details go to https://greaterrochesterchamber.com/u/page/docs/2020Supervision.pdf
- Workshop I Role and Responsibility • What’s Your Job
- Workshop II Achieving Performance Goals • Assessing Performance
- Workshop III Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Workshop IV Delegating and Positive Accountability
- Workshop V Bringing the Pieces Together
Register online at www.GreaterRochesterChamber.com. For more information, email Jayni Fischer at Jayni.Fischer@GreaterRochesterChamber.com or call (585) 256-4619.